Fishkill Injury Attorney Serving Wappingers Falls, Beacon, Lagrangeville and Nearby Areas of Hudson Valley
Wappingers Falls is a picturesque town in New York where many of the residents enjoy long hikes in scenic places such as Mesier Park and Greenway Trail. The welcoming atmosphere of the community attracts visitors from nearby New York City and all over the state to enjoy the Dutchess County views and take in the local waterfall. Unfortunately, no town or city is free from auto accidents and other incidents that lead to personal injury claims. Ira M. Maurer is an experienced, renowned lawyer who has recovered $100 million for his injured clients for more than 40 years.
If you or a loved one has been injured because of someone else’s negligence, the Maurer Law Firm can help you pursue your claim. Contact our skilled attorney in Wappingers Falls today at 845-896-5295 to schedule your FREE case evaluation.
Types Of Personal Injury Claims In Wappingers Falls
There are many types of personal injury lawsuits, and what they have in common is that you, the plaintiff, was injured because of the negligent actions of someone else. That someone can be an individual driving a car or truck, a company responsible for marketing and distributing a product, a medical professional in charge of your care, etc. Personal injury claims establish that negligence led to your injuries, which go beyond physical harm, such as financial and psychological damages.
Some of the most common lawsuits we handle in Wappingers Falls include:
- Wappingers Falls Car Accidents: Car accidents can happen at any time, and even seemingly minor injuries can have long-term consequences such as traumatic brain injury, which can occur with little to no loss of consciousness.
- Wappingers Falls Truck Accidents: Truck accidents leave devastation in their wake with catastrophic injuries such as spinal cord injury or death.
- Pedestrian Accidents in Wappingers Falls: Many of our residents take the time to travel the quaint town on foot, and pedestrian accidents can be disastrous.
- Wappingers Falls Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect: The caregivers you trust with your elderly loved one may be neglecting their duties. Many nursing homes have been cited for failure to follow the appropriate protocols and standards of care, leading to abuse and neglect.
- Wappingers Falls Construction Worker Accidents: Construction work is one of the most dangerous jobs in the United States, and it’s essential for workers to understand their rights if they’re injured on the job.
- Premises Liability in Wappingers Falls: These often involve slip and fall accidents at a place of business or municipality but can also include personal property.
- FELA Claims: Railroad working injuries can be complicated claims to pursue, and railroad employees must know their rights if harm occurs while they’re working.
- Wappingers Falls Wrongful Death: When an auto accident, slip and fall, or any of the circumstances listed above lead to death, a wrongful death lawsuit may be filed to pursue justice and compensation for the loss of life.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyer In Wappingers Falls
Ira M. Maurer has an excellent reputation among his clients and peers, earning a lifetime Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Club membership for his many achievements in helping injured victims seek justice. He will make sure you understand your options and are aware of your ongoing case throughout the entire process. The Maurer Law Firm understands that your injuries are more than physical and makes it a point to be supportive to you and your loved ones.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence, contact our Wappingers Falls attorney today at 845-896-5295 to schedule your free consultation. Maurer Law Firm has been helping injured people recover compensation for their pain and suffering for over 40 years.