Truck accidents are among the most traumatic events that can occur on the road. Injuries that result from these serious wrecks are often severe or fatal. Experienced truck accident lawyer Ira Maurer has seen the devastating effects of these tragic cases firsthand. He is passionate about helping truck accident victims obtain the justice and compensation they deserve.
If you’ve been hurt in a Wappingers Falls truck wreck, call 845-896-5295 today for a complimentary case evaluation.
How Our Wappingers Truck Accident Attorney Can Help You
Truck accident claims are very complex. A variety of factors must be considered and a number of parties can be held liable for your injuries. These cases should never be handled alone, especially if you’ve been hurt. You need to focus on healing.
Experienced truck accident attorney Ira Maurer has been helping injury victims successfully seek the justice and compensation they deserve for more than four decades. He is intimate with personal injury law and the intricacies of truck accident cases. He knows how to determine who was responsible for your injuries and hold them accountable for their negligence.
Trucking companies have their own legal teams and insurance companies that are prepared to do whatever it takes to delay, devalue, or outright deny you claim. With the Maurer Law Firm in your corner, you have a wealth of experience, knowledge, and resources on your side. We can help you pursue the full and fair compensation you need and rightfully deserve.
When you choose Mr. Maurer for your Wappingers Falls truck accident claim, you can expect:
- Experience: For more than 40 years, Mr. Maurer has fought passionately on behalf injury victims. He deals with personal injury law and big insurance companies every day. He knows how to determine the true value of your claim and how to build your most compelling case.
- Personal attention: At the Maurer Law Firm, you are our top priority, not just a case number. We know the devastating impact a serious injury can have on your life. We will help you through every step of your process.
- Communication: Mr. Maurer will take the time to get to know you and your case. He will work carefully to understand your needs, address your concerns, and answer your questions. As your case progresses, he will keep you informed at every stage so you can make informed decisions and never feel left in the dark.
- Thorough investigation: Mr. Maurer will investigate every detail of your accident and case. He will review every aspect of your claim to both strengthen your case and maximize your compensation. No stone will be left unturned when fighting on your behalf.
- Tenacious representation: The Maurer Law Firm has built a reputation for success by standing up to insurance companies and never backing down from a fight. Mr. Maurer understands the tactics used by insurers and he won’t be intimidated by big trucking companies or their vast legal resources.
If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident, you need a lawyer you can trust. Contact our office today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Potential Damages In a Truck Accident Case
Depending on the nature of your accident and the severity of your injuries, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your:
- Medical expenses
- Long term care and therapy
- Lost income
- Diminished earning potential
- Physical pain
- Mental and emotional pain, suffering, and anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of recreation, hobbies, and other activities
In the most tragic cases, the injuries sustained in a trucking accident are fatal. If you have lost a loved one in a truck wreck, you may be eligible to seek damages for funeral expenses and other end-of-life costs through a wrongful death claim. Mr. Maurer will explain all of your legal options during your free initial consultation.
Determining Liability In a Truck Accident
There are a number of people involved in trucking operations, each with individual roles and responsibilities. Depending on the details of your truck collision, several parties may be potentially responsible for your injuries. These can include:
- Truck drivers
- Mechanics and maintenance providers
- Workers who loaded the truck
- Shipping companies
- Big rig owners
Because there are so many individuals and companies who may share responsibility in a truck accident, it is crucial to work with an attorney who has the knowledge and resources necessary to conduct a thorough investigation and determine whose negligence played a role in your wreck and subsequent injuries. The Maurer Law Firm has extensive experience in these cases and can help you seek the justice you deserve.
Common Causes of Truck Wrecks in Wappingers Falls
Tractor-trailer crashes can occur for a number of reasons. Some of the most common causes of semi-truck accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driver fatigue
- Insufficient driver training
- Mechanical failure
- Inadequate maintenance
- Defective truck parts
- Unsecured cargo
- Overloaded cargo
- Unrealistic schedules
- Dangerous or defective roads
In almost every truck wreck, the root cause can be traced back to the negligence of the truck driver or other party. Mr. Maurer will investigate every detail of your case and determine the true cause of your injuries.
Schedule Your Complementary Case Evaluation Today
If you’ve been hurt in a collision with a big rig in Wappinger Falls, the insurance company may already be building its case against you. Call the Maurer Law Firm today at 845-896-5295 to discuss your case for free with experienced truck accident lawyer Ira Maurer.