Fishkill Injury Attorney Serving Wappingers Falls, Beacon, Lagrangeville and Nearby Areas of Hudson Valley
When choosing a personal injury attorney to represent your case, it's important to meet with the individual lawyer you are considering so you can ask them questions about the law firm and the process of resolving your claim. Below, see common questions that you may want to write down and bring with you to your consultation. To schedule a consultation with experienced and compassionate injury attorney Ira Maurer, please call The Maurer Law Firm at 845-896-5295.
Questions About The Injury Attorney
Ask questions to learn more about the attorney's qualifications. You should feel confident that the lawyer representing your claim has the skills to fight competently on your behalf.
To facilitate the conversation, you may want to ask the following questions:
- How long have you been representing injury victims?
- What are examples of past verdicts and settlements you have reached in these cases?
- Do you specialize in injury cases?
- How often do you handle personal injury cases?
- Does your jurisdiction allow references from past clients, and if so, can you provide me with one?
- What are your fees? Are they contingent upon monetary recovery?
These are just several suggestions. We encourage you to ask anything about which you are curious or have concerns. See common answers you may get to these questions.
Questions About Your Injury And Your Claim
As someone who has suffered severe injury, you should know what your options are moving forward. Mr. Maurer is committed to providing you with information to help you decide what to do next.
He will ask you questions about the circumstances of your injury to determine if you have a case. Likewise, you will have the opportunity to ask questions about what the process would be like if you decide to pursue compensation. Examples of questions you may want to ask Mr. Maurer include:
- Will you be the attorney in charge of my case?
- How long do you think it will take to resolve my claim?
- Do you think my case will go to trial?
- How often do you take cases to trial?
- What are your qualifications for taking a case to trial?
- What do you estimate my case is worth?
- What can I do to help my case?
Mr. Maurer and our entire law team is committed to making sure you have the information and education about personal injury law that you are seeking. You deserve a skilled, experienced attorney to fight on your behalf.
To find out if you have an injury claim and to schedule a free consultation to ask experienced injury lawyer Ira Maurer all of the questions you have about your case, please call The Maurer Law Firm at 845-896-5295.