Personal Injury Lawyer Ira M. Maurer has earned the respect of his clients and peers after more than 40 years of pursuing personal injury claims and recovering $100 million for his clients. He recently recovered a $2.6 million verdict for a car accident victim. With more than 1,000 settlements and jury verdicts, our lawyer has earned lifetime membership to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Club.
If you or loved one has been injured due to negligence, please contact the Maurer Law Firm in Fishkill, New York at (845) 896-5295 to discuss your personal injury case for free. Ira Maurer offers legal services to injured clients in surrounding areas including Hudson Valley, Beacon, Myers Corner, Wappingers Falls, and Lagrangeville.
Helping People Recover Compensation for Injuries for More than 40 Years
Ira Maurer believes in an honest, realistic approach to representing injured clients and makes sure you’re aware of what’s happening throughout the litigation process. Most personal injury plaintiffs have little to no experience in these cases, which are typically psychologically demanding and can take months or years to settle. Our clients know that Mr. Maurer is always available for them whenever they need updates, advice, or simply a comforting ear.
Injured plaintiffs deserve to know what’s going on with their lawsuit and how the judges’ decisions and opposing strategies can affect the outcome of the case. An educated client can make informed, intelligent decisions and Ira Maurer knows your long-term future is at stake, not just a legal case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases at Maurer Law Firm
When someone else’s negligence causes you injury, you deserve compensation for the impact that harm has had on your life—financially, physically, and emotionally. Fishkill Lawyer Ira Maurer has successfully litigated personal injury claims involving a variety of situations, such as:
- Auto Accidents: Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and commercial vehicle accidents lead to severe injuries and often caused by distracted driving, drowsy driving, drunk driving, and other reckless circumstances.
- Construction Working Accidents: Workers Compensation claims may involve faulty equipment, on-the-job falls, unsafe practices or work environment and others.
- Premises Liability: These personal injury claims typically include slip and fall accidents, negligent security, and any injury caused by dangerous conditions of which the property owner knew of or should have known of and addressed.
- FELA Claims: Railroad workers who are injured have the right to compensation for medical expenses and other costs associated with the incident.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Aging adults, or elders, are some of our most vulnerable citizens, and sadly, as many as one in three nursing homes or care facilities has been cited for neglect or abuse in the last few years.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death lawsuits may involve any of the circumstances listed above, such as workplace injuries and car accidents.
Contact Personal Injury Lawyer Ira Maurer in Fishkill
If you or someone you know has been injured in an incident caused by someone else’s negligence, the Maurer Law Firm can help. Please contact Ira Maurer in Fishkill, New York today at (845) 896-5295 for a FREE case evaluation. We serve injured clients in surrounding areas, including Beacon, Hudson Valley, Myers Corner, Wappingers Falls, and Lagrangeville.