At the Maurer Law Firm, we help clients pursue a claim and compensation for injuries and pain and suffering on a contingency basis. That means that our legal fee is contingent, or dependent, on a settlement or successful verdict. Injured victims already face many hardships between recovering from significant injuries and the associated medical bills, lost wages, and other financial losses. You shouldn’t have to worry about paying legal fees during this difficult time. That's why we advance the expenses required to compile the evidence, testimonies, and facts to win your personal injury case.
The Maurer Law Firm Has Recovered Over $100 Million for Personal Injury Victims
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, please contact our experienced Fishkill attorney today at (845) 896-5295 for a free consultation. The Maurer Law Firm provides legal counsel to injured victims of personal injury claims such as auto accidents, nursing home abuse or neglect, and construction worker injuries.
Our Legal Fees are Straightforward — No Hidden Fees
You, the client, needs to know the chances of having a successful case, and the details of how a settlement or winning verdict is carried out. Our Fishkill office understands the hardships many of our clients are coping with, so we provide a simple and straightforward fee structure.
- The Maurer Law Firm provides the funds for the expenses required to build a compelling argument for your claim. That can include consulting medical experts to evaluate your injuries and the standard of care you received or reconstructing the accident to determine the exact cause.
- Once we reach a just settlement or a jury verdict following trial, those out-of-pocket expenses are reimbursed out of the awarded dollar amount. This reimbursement is separate and apart from payment of the legal fee and required regardless of the outcome of the case.
- The contingency fee at the Maurer Law Firm is one-third of the net amount after we’re reimbursed for advanced expenses. Our legal fees are computed with costs as taxed and with any interest upon a judgment.
- The remaining two-thirds is distributed to the client who is responsible for paying liens from their balance. Claims, liens, and assignments connected to hospitals, medical professionals or service providers, insurers, or disability benefits are also deducted from the two-thirds net share the client gets in the settlement.
- If no money is recovered in the claim, there’s no legal fee, with the exception being if the client wishes to discontinue the claim, in which case legal fees are calculated using the reasonable value of the legal services provided.
Contact Our Experienced Fishkill Attorney Today
Ira M. Maurer has helped clients recover over 100 million over four decades and is available to help you pursue justice and compensation for your injuries. Schedule your free consultation at the Maurer Law Firm in Fishkill today at (845) 896-5295. We serve injured clients in surrounding areas of New York, including Lagrangeville, Hudson Valley, Beacon, and Myers Corner.